Friday, September 18, 2009

so it's been a while.

Okay everyone. I know its been like a month since I have posted. I am so sorry...School is crazy right now. I had no idea that senior year would be this crazy. On top of just school I'm applying to college (a billion of them at that), I'm trying out for co-captain of my dance team, and I'm still Miss Teen DC. This is going to be a crazy year. I have had a few break downs but I will be okay and I will get through this. I just need to really get organized. My advice for any up and coming high school seniors...START COLLEGE APPLICATIONS DURING THE SUMMER. That will be one less load you have to worry about when school actually starts.

But I never told you about MAOT. So here it goes...

Basically it was amazing. I do not know how to sum it all up but I had an amazing time. I met some friends (Georgia (OK), Kristen (MA), Bri (GA)) that are going to be bridesmaids in my wedding. I love those girls! Enjoy all the pictures below. Oh, btw...I won non finalist evening gown and non finalist interview =].
This is opening number! I am on the front row in the green dress.
This is lifestyle in fitness.
This is visitation after the first night of prelims. That is Jasmine Alexis (Miss Teen DC 08), Me, Teri Galvez (Executive Director), and Jen Corey (Miss DC 09).
This is the ending to my talent to "Bring me Flowers" Ignore the crazy look on my face. lol

This is my mother and I at visitation after the second night of prelims.
"Bo, Sasha, and Malia now call this city home. From your nations capital, I am Miss District of Columbia's Outstanding Teen, Hope Wiseman." My intro.During the evening gown comp.

That is me with the newly crowned MAOT! She was my partner for Mama Mia! (again ignore the crazy look on my face. lol)& finally that's me with another good friend (Taylor Fitch MAOT 09). This is when I won my non finalist evening gown and interview awards!

So thats just about it for this post....I will catch you guys later!

Hopeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment