Thursday, July 16, 2009

My First Appearance...

So I had my very first appearance as Miss Teen DC yesterday. It was very refreshing. It was a fund raiser for the JewelGirls of Fair Fund. I was invited by the former Miss Teen DC 2008, Jasmine Alexis. I got to meet the lovely ladies that made my beautiful jewelry that I received as a part of my prize package. Of course I wore it to the event. One of the girls, Deja, had on this beautiful skirt. I asked her where she got it from and she told me that she made it herself. She said she was bored one day and she just got out a needle and thread and went to work! Those girls are all so talented. I will put up pictures as soon as I load them up on the computer. So much to do! Nationals is in three weeks so I am trying to get everything together on time. If I do not get to post much until after then I am very sorry. Know that I am working very hard on preparing to represent the District of Columbia the best I possibly can at nationals. I won't let you down!

XoXo,

Hope
Miss Teen DC

No comments:

Post a Comment